Terms and Conditions
By Placing An Order On discountprintusa.com, You Agree To The Following Terms:
CRITICAL COLOR REPRODUCTION INFORMATION
Discount Print USA utilizes a process of printing referred to as "Gang-Run Printing" which provides affordable four-color printing. "Gang-Run Printing" will group your job with other jobs allowing overall production costs and expenses to be shared with our other customers.
Because of variances in paper, equipment, inks, and other conditions between color proofing and production pressroom operations, a "pleasing color" [as determined by generally accepted trade technical methods] is to be expected with gang-run printing. When such a variation occurs, it will be considered acceptable performance. Discount Print USA accepts no responsibility for color variations between submitted files and the final printed piece achieved from utilizing the gang-run process. Under NO circumstances will a reprint be honored for color variations that have occurred during the gang-run printing process. If you require a more precise printed product please request a custom quote. By placing an order you are agreeing to all of our terms and conditions.
Prices posted on this website are subject to change without notice. Written estimates are good for 30 days. An estimate not accepted within 30 days may be changed.
2. Payment Terms
ALL orders must be prepaid due to the speed of our turnaround. In the event the details of an order/job have been modified and an unpaid balance is created, the card used to place the original order will be charged. Charges typically will occur within 24-48 hours of the modification, but can take up to 45 days depending on our current workload as these charges must first be individually verified by a human.
3. Late Payments
All payments that are not received within 30 days from when the order was placed or by agreed upon date will be assessed a 20% late payment charge.
discountprintusa.com reserves the right to upgrade the coating or quantity, at no additional charge, for any product ordered (excluding mailer pieces or unless otherwise stated in the details/special instructions). discountprintusa.com also reserves the right to use its sole discretion in refusing to print anything it deems improper or known to be illegal. discountprintusa.com is not liable for any damages resulting from unwitting violation of copyright laws or illegal use of trade names or slogans. The client guarantees the legal title of all matter submitted to discountprintusa.com for printing and/or publication.
5. Order Approval/Proofing
discountprintusa.com has and assumes no obligation to proof or otherwise review the content or layout of your order. Even if a discountprintusa.com customer service representative has inquired as to the attributes of one of your prior orders, you are not entitled nor should you assume that discountprintusa.com will review any other order you place. Orders are printed in their "as submitted" form and the customer is fully responsible for final proof and layout verification and approval prior to submission to the print process. discountprintusa.com DOES NOT make any changes on customer files. Once you submit an order to the print process you are agreeing that you are fully satisfied with the document layout and content and you accept responsibility for any errors therein. discountprintusa.com will assume that you have verified the spelling, grammar, content and layout, etc. are all correct and it will not accept any liability for errors such as misspelling, graphics, grammar, damaged fonts, punctuation, transparency, overprint, improper layout, bleeding, erroneous cut or fold lines, die lines or crop marks, sizing, etc.
discountprintusa.com does not provide proofs of any order unless the customer requests it as part of the order process and it is an option available for the product. If you request a proof then it is your responsibility to verify the proof against the original (and to correct any spelling or grammatical errors, etc).
If a proof is requested, then your job will not be processed or deemed production ready until you have approved the proof in writing. Please be aware that this may impact the job turnaround time.
6. Flyer Tagging
Discount Print USA reserves the right to place a tag similar to "Printed by discountprintusa.com" on the printed material unless customer states that they would prefer it not to appear when initially placing order. There may be a fee added if you elect not to have a tag placed on your flyer. Under no circumstances will Discount Print USA tag business cards or reseller accounts.
7. Current Specials
In order to receive the discounts associated with Discount Print USA's "Current Specials", you must input the appropriate/relevant promotion code when placing your order. If you do not input the appropriate/relevant promotion code, you WILL NOT receive a discount and discounts will not be applied retroactively after the order has been placed. If participating in company specials or receiving discounts, you agree to be a member of our mailing list; if you are not already and you also agree to authorize Discount Print USA to tag your printed flyer (see section 4) unless you are a reseller or otherwise agreed upon.
Specials are only available to eligible customers and specials can be updated at any time.
Cancelled orders require compensation for incurred costs and related obligations at the time of cancellation. Due to the speed of our turnaround, you may only cancel a job the same business day you place your order. The cancellation must occur before the cutoff time that applies to your order and the related product(s) that were ordered. A minimum charge of $35 + 3% of total job cost (includes shipping) is applied to jobs canceled. No refunds will be issued for orders cancelled after the business day order was placed. In those instances we will issue store credit.
9. General Refund Policy
Under no circumstances will Discount Print USA issue a refund. We only issue store credit.
10. Credit Card Forced Refund/Chargeback Policy
All credit card issues and/or disputes on products or services purchased by your credit card authorization from discountprintusa.com shall be dealt with between the customer and discountprintusa.com. By agreeing to these terms and conditions the customer agrees to never chargeback a purchase for any reason.
11. Store Credit
Under no circumstances will store credit be exchanged for cash. Store credit may not be combined with any current specials or other promotion.
12. Accuracy of Specifications
Quotations are based on the accuracy of the specifications provided. discountprintusa.com can re-quote a job at the time of submission if the art does not conform to the information on which the original estimate was based. Orders placed with discountprintusa.com are to the client's knowledge correct, and there are no conditions or agreements relating to the order which are not written or accompanying said order.
discountprintusa.com's liability shall be limited to the stated selling price to the customer of any defective goods, and shall in no event include special, consequential, incidental, indirect or similar damages, including without limitation, lost profits. discountprintusa.com warrants that every product manufactured meets the industry standard for that such product and is free of any material defect in workmanship. IT IS EXPRESSLY AGREED THAT THIS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR USE AND MERCHANTABILITY. discountprintusa.com makes no other warranty and no actions or words of discountprintusa.com or its officers, employees or agents shall constitute a warranty.
14. Governing Law and Arbitration
Any dispute between any of the parties hereto or any claim by a party against another party arising out of or relating to this Agreement or any alleged breach thereof, shall be determined by arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules then in force with the American Arbitration Association. The arbitration shall be conducted in Las Vegas, NV and shall be subject to the substantive law of the State of NV. The decision rendered by the arbitrator shall be accompanied by a written opinion in support thereof and shall be final, conclusive and binding upon the parties in the dispute without right of appeal. Judgment upon any such decision may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof, or application may be made to such court for a judicial acceptance of the decision of an order of enforcement, and the party seeking enforcement shall be entitled to an award of all costs, fees and expenses, including attorneys fees, to be paid by the parties against whom enforcement is ordered. The fees and expenses of such arbitration shall be borne by the non-prevailing party, as determined by such arbitration.
The customer represents that it has the legal right to produce all printed materials ordered from discountprintusa.com. In the event that a charge, claim or demand, or arbitration, action or proceeding (collectively, a "Claim") is made or commenced against discountprintusa.com based upon, relating to or arising from the alleged wrongful acts of the customers, or alleging that the printing performed or product produced by discountprintusa.com ordered by the customer: (a.) infringes any copyright, patent or other proprietary right of any person; or (b.) contains matter that is libelous, slanderous, defamatory, scandalous or obscene, the customer shall indemnify and hold discountprintusa.com harmless from and against any loss, damages, cost and expense arising from or related to the Claim including without limitation; (1.) defending discountprintusa.com against any such Claim (2.) paying any judgment or award against the customer; and (3.) reimbursing discountprintusa.com for any legal fees and expenses it reasonably incurs in responding.
16. Electronic Manuscripts/Images
It is the client's responsibility to maintain a copy of the original computer files, artwork and transparencies. discountprintusa.com is not responsible for accidental loss or damage to media supplied by the client or for errors on supplied artwork furnished by the client. Until discountprintusa.com can evaluate digital input, no claims or promises are made about our ability to work with jobs submitted in digital format, and no liability is assumed for problems that may arise. Any additional translating, editing, or programming needed to utilize client-supplied files will be charged at our current rates. discountprintusa.com does not archive your work for longer than it takes to produce the final product. Please save your work!
Client alterations must be specified in writing and must include all corrections or changes from the original specifications. Such work will be charged at our current design rate.
18. Prepress/Hardcopy Proofs
When ordered by the customer, discountprintusa.com will submit color proofs for the customer's review and approval. Shipping charges may be assessed when sending a proof via mail, courier or any means other then pickup. To request a proof you must order it through the website shopping cart system when placing your print order. Proofs must be returned to discountprintusa.com marked "O.K." or "Revised Proof Required" and signed by the customer. Until the proof is returned, no additional work will be performed. discountprintusa.com will not be responsible for undetected production errors if:
- Proofs are waived by the client;
- The work is printed per the client's written OK;
- Requests for changes are communicated verbally.
All requests for changes of any kind must be made in writing to avoid mistakes.
19. Color Proofing
Because of differences in equipment, paper, inks, and other conditions between color proofing and production pressroom operations, a "pleasing color" variation between color proofs and the completed job [as determined by generally accepted trade technical methods] is to be expected. When such a variation occurs, it will be considered acceptable performance.
The generally accepted trade practice is plus or minus 10%.
21. Delivery/3rd Party Shipping/Pickup
Charges for delivery of materials and supplies from the client or the client's supplier to discountprintusa.com are not included in quotations unless specified. discountprintusa.com is not responsible for delays and/or damage incurred during shipping. Title for finished work passes to the customer upon delivery to the carrier at shipping point; or upon mailing of invoices for the finished work or its segments, whichever comes first. If the "pickup" option is selected when the order is originally placed you will have 15 calendar days to retrieve materials. If more than 15 calendar days elapses the order is considered abandoned and Discount Print USA has the right to discard materials, unless otherwise agreed upon in writing. Orders that have delivery or shipping selected will be shipped immediately upon completion. Shipping carriers visit our plant mon-fri (4pm-6pm) and pickup completed orders, exceptions are holidays or if the office is closed due to inclement weather. If your order is not ready by the time the shipping carrier visits our plant, your order will be picked up the following business day. Airline cargo is handled differently, as we take those orders directly to the airport. If you will be picking up your order on a Saturday, please be aware Saturday pickup is a courtesy service and is by appointment only. If Saturday pickup is available you will be contacted prior to Saturday and be given an exact time that someone will be available; please be aware Saturday pickup is a courtesy service and is by appointment only.
Claims for defects, damages, or shortages must be made by the client in writing no later than 10 calendar days after delivery. If no such claim is made, discountprintusa.com and the client will understand that the job has been accepted. By accepting the job, the client acknowledges that discountprintusa.com's performance has fully satisfied all terms, conditions and specifications. Any disputes on products or services purchased by your credit card authorization from discountprintusa.com shall be dealt with between the customer and discountprintusa.com.
23. Right to Subcontract
discountprintusa.com shall have the right to assign any portion of the work required to another vendor.
24. Workmanship Guarantee
We guarantee all orders to be within "gang run" specs and to be free of defects in workmanship. If any order does not match the generally accepted trade standards, we will reprint the job or issue the customer a credit at our discretion.
- Print turnaround is based from when production begins.
- When placing an order we will print the corresponding size that is selected unless otherwise stated in the details/special instructions. (if you can not find your desired size, please pick the next size up i.e. if you want a 4x4 flyer you would select "CD Insert (4.75 x 4.75)" and note in the special instructions that you want a 4x4.
- The final piece MAY be up to an 1/8th inch smaller or larger than actual order size unless exact size is selected.
- The final piece MAY slide up, down, left, or right 1/16th inch to 1/8th inch in either direction. So we strongly recommend that you DO NOT use borders in your artwork.
- The final piece MAY be cut slightly uneven, 0 to 10 degree shifts are considered acceptable.
- When reordering, colors MAY be slightly different then original order. (unless a proof is purchased and color matching is purchased for an additional fee).
- If files are submitted and do not meet our bleed specifications, Discount Print USA reserves the right to add a border to the artwork.
- If files are submitted in RGB mode, you are authorizing Discount Print USA to convert the file(s) to CMYK mode. (converting files from RGB to CMYK may cause color shifting as well as other undesirable results).
- If we only receive one file for a job we will assume that file is to be used for side 1 and side two is blank, unless otherwise stated.
- We will NOT accept files that are emailed. All orders MUST be placed through the website.
We reserve the right to update and revise this Returns/Refund/Reprint Policy without prior notice to reflect changes in our policies, services and/or in response to our customers' feedback. When we do make changes to this Policy we will revise the "last updated" date at the top of this Policy. Please make sure that you review it frequently as any time you place an order with Discount Print USA the current Returns/Refund/Reprint Policy will apply.
We guarantee that our printed products will not be defective in accordance with industry standards. You may contact our Customer Service Department and a Discount Print USA representative will be pleased to help address any general issues you may have with your print job.
If you believe your print job is defective or has not otherwise met your requirements please contact Discount Print USA, IN WRITING via the online support system, within six (6) business days of receiving your order. If you do not contact us within this time frame we will assume that your job was satisfactory upon receipt and will be under no obligation to provide a reprint. Once you have contacted us, we will then have five (5) business days to determine if a reprint is appropriate, or to advise you that more information is needed to process your inquiry. If we request additional information to verify an inquiry and it is not provided within a reasonable time, we will be under no obligation to provide a refund or reprint. If we determined that a product is in fact defective or has not otherwise met our obligations, we will reprint the print job.
We reserve the right to request samples of any allegedly defective merchandise prior to the above resolution being agreed to.
A Customer Service representative will generally contact you within 24-48 hours of us making the determination that a reprint is appropriate in order to confirm the approved solution. If you do not make contact with our representative within five (5) business days of their first attempt to contact you with the approved solution we will assume that the issue has been otherwise resolved and no reprint will be given. Once the approved solution is agreed then, unless we agree otherwise, you must return the entire original print order to us, at the address provided by our Customer Service representative, within 15 calendar days after the date the solution is approved. If you do not return it within this time frame you agree that the original order will be charged against your credit card on file with Discount Print USA.
A reprint will only be possible after an approved solution has been authorized and, unless we agree otherwise, provided that the entire original print order has been returned to and received by us.
A reprint will begin within one (1) business day of our confirmed receipt of the product or such earlier time as we may agree to.
The forgoing is Discount Print USA sole responsibility with respect to a defective order. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Discount Print USA is not responsible for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Discount Print USA has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from the order.
The following are some guidelines and examples of issues that do not constitute grounds for reprint of a product:
- An order that is refused at time of delivery or undeliverable orders. (We will reship the product at the customer's expense if requested).
- The product is lost, delayed or returned to Discount Print USA due to an error made by the customer in submitting the proper shipping address. (For product that is later found or that is returned to us we will reship the package with a corrected address and charge an additional shipping fee for the shipment).
- Product that is delayed in production and/or shipping as a result of the customer providing inaccurate information OR due to artwork not being correct.
- Product that incurs a higher shipping charge as a result of the customer providing inaccurate information.
- Product that is delayed in production and/or shipping as a result of shipping company delays, acts of God, weather conditions, environmental or dangerous goods incidents, perils of the air, public enemies, public authorities acting with actual or apparent authority, acts or omissions of customs officials, authority of law, quarantine, riots, strikes, work stoppages or slowdowns, or other labor disputes or disturbances, civil commotions or hazards incident to a state of war, local or national disruptions in ground or air transportation networks or systems due to events beyond our control, disruption or failure of communication and information systems, disruption or failure of utilities, international customs issues, and any other circumstances that are beyond our direct control.
- Product that has experienced a color shift during the conversion to CMYK format, for example as a result of having been submitted by the customer in RGB or PMS Pantone colors.
- Errors that are contained in the uploaded customer file, e.g., misspelling, graphics, bleeds, grammar, damaged fonts, punctuation, wrong cuts, incorrect or missing folds, die lines, crop marks, transparency, overprint, and finished product size. Discount Print USA does not do any changes on customer files and is not obligated to do so.
- Product that experiences print or images that are fuzzy, pixilated or otherwise distorted as a result of the customer providing artwork that is not at a minimum of 300 DPI at 1:1 ratio (or 100%) and/or in CMYK mode.
- Products that do not exactly match color or ink density. Discount Print USA does not color match or match customer specified ink density.
- An inability to print or write on the product, unless the product description states otherwise. A typical UV coated product cannot be printed or written upon. Matte finished products may or may not accept printing or writing. We recommend that you order a sample from us and test it using the printer you will use before placing a final order. Discount Print USA is not responsible for an inability to print or write on a Product, unless the product specifically states that it is suitable for this purpose.
- Orders that are duplicated as a result of customer error.
- Orders that are canceled after the order has entered into production (or any process thereafter).
- Orders that contain dated materials that arrive after the relevant date or with insufficient time to use the material as intended. It is a customer's responsibility to allow sufficient time when placing an order for time sensitive materials.
- A customer’s violation of any of the terms and conditions governing the use of Discount Print USAs website and/or ordering of product.
- Our failure to notify you of any delay, loss or damage in connection with your printed products or shipment or any inaccuracy in such notice.
- The release of an order by the shipper without obtaining a signature.
Please note that Discount Print USA’s provision of advice, assistance or guidance either on this Website or via our Customer Service representatives does not constitute an acceptance of responsibility or liability for any problems that may arise in connection with any print order or services provided.
26. Turnaround Estimate
Purchasing non-standard upgraded turnaround should NOT be construed as a guarantee and does not apply to any additional production. Additional production includes, but is not limited to folding, scoring, perforating, die-cutting and drilling. (please see section 23., sub category a. for more information on when printing occurs.
Print turnaround times displayed on the price calculator page are only estimates. At Discount Print USA's discretion, if a job does ship by the estimated turnaround, Discount Print USA may issue a store credit towards the customer's next order, but the customer must request this credit. The amount of the credit is at the discretion of Discount Print USA. Resellers do not qualify for store credit. Exceptions to the issuance of store credit include, but are not limited to equipment failure/power outages, 3rd party shipping errors and "acts of god".
27. Privacy Statement
Please click here to view our privacy and security policy
discountprintusa.com may use your product for samples or advertising purposes.
Our name will appear as "discountprintusa.com or Discount Print USA" on your credit card statement.
30. Billing Penalties
There will be a charge for all returned checks
31. Inkjet Proofs
Inkjet and laser prints are known to look substantially different than offset printing. We offer quick turnaround and low prices by printing to a "pleasing color" standard, using standard ink densities. There is no guarantee that your finished piece will match your printed proof. This is due to the varying results from different output devices including inkjet printers, continuous tone proofing devices, and film-based proofs.
32. Changes to our Terms & Conditions Policy
discountprintusa.com may change, modify, add or remove portions of this policy at any time, and any changes will become effective immediately upon being posted unless we state otherwise.